[ANSTHRLD] First call for Bryn Gwlad Fall Baronial Heralds

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 12:06:23 PDT 2001

Greetings, one and all!  It is only six short weeks
until the fair Barony of Bryn Gwlad hosts its fall
Baronial Faire and Tournament.  I am desirous of
volunteers to herald the tournament at the event.
There will be four fields of Chivalric, Rapier, and
Youth tournaments, and I would like at -least- six
heralds available to rotate out during the tournament,
to give everyone an opportunity to rest and to enjoy
the miriad frivolities that the Faire will surely
offer.
If you are interested in helping me (and your fellow
heralds) out at this event, please email me privately
at rayasmith at yahoo.com

Thank you
Andrè de Chartres

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger