[ANSTHRLD] Hroowyna name

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 19:22:36 PDT 2001

Greetings.
I've a client who is working on a early (c. 13th
century) English name, Hroowyna Standohtor ye
Staninghamm, which purportedly means "Rowena, Daughter
of Stanley, of the people of the stone enclosure."
However, she is having a difficult name finding
documentation for the byname(s), Standohtor ye
Staninghamm.
Do any of my more skilled and talented nomismatic
brethren have any suggestions or ideas for this?

Thanks
Andre

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger