[ANSTHRLD] Sept Decision Meeting

Griffin ap Rhys lord_housemythos at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 14:49:29 PDT 2001

It has been made abundantly clear to me that it is going to be very
difficult to fit the Decision Meeting for the July ILoI into all the goings
on at Stargate's Baronial.  The Decision Meeting is tentatively scheduled
here in Houston for the Wednesday evening previous to the event, which
happens to be Sept. 5.  I will give final confirmation of this by tomorrow
evening.  Sorry for the short notice, and thanks for your patience.

In service,
Lord Griffin ap Rhys
Asterisk Herald
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Maltese do some strange s**t with heraldry."
---Master Da'ud ibn Auda, Ansteorran Kingdom Heraldic Symposium, 2001