[ANSTHRLD] invitation to demo

PoetLover poetlover at spdway.net
Sun Aug 26 16:52:34 PDT 2001

Greetings fellow Heralds,
On Sept 16 (Sunday) our shire will be holding a demo at the
Victoria County 4-H Harvest of Fun festival. I had hoped to be
able to do a small lesson on devices for the mundane children,
but I am unable to get a time for that. However, if any of you
would like to come out just to play and have a little fun, please
consider yourself most cordially invited. We are planning to have
chivalric and archery demos. If we can get some rapier fighters
to attend then perhaps a rapier demo as well. Please email me or
call if you need directions or any other information. It is a one
day event.
Bridgid
mka Renee
poetlover at spdway.net