[ANSTHRLD] Possible new award

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 07:35:56 PDT 2001

Greetings,

In consultaion with nobility and peers, their Majesties are considering
a new order for archery. The new order would be of grant level.

Unfortunatly the names that have been sugested either conflict with
alredy registered names or do not follow the guidlines for Names of
Orders and Households, The suggested badge I suspect will have
identifyability problems "Sable on a fess argent an arrow surmounted by
a molet of five greater and five lesser points, sable" I may be wrong
but I don't think a black arrow surmounted by a black Ansteorran Star
would fly.

So in consideration of this, I have been asked by their Majesties to
request assistance and advice from the college in this matter.

In Faith
Hl Darius of the Bells
Sable Scroll
Stellar Scroll