[ANSTHRLD] Possible new award - badge idea

Rendell Skaggs rendells at code-works.com
Mon Aug 27 09:26:34 PDT 2001

My humble two cents,

Or, on a mullet of of five greater and five lesser points sable,
a pheon Or

http://www.code-works.com/seanan/archer_award.jpg

it shouldn't have a conflict because anything close would have
conflicted with the ansteorran badge, right??

-Seanan

Darius wrote:
 The suggested badge I suspect will have
identifyability problems "Sable on a fess argent an arrow
surmounted by a molet of five greater and five lesser points, sable"
I may be wrong but I don't think a black arrow surmounted by a black
Ansteorran Star would fly.

--
    ___
   / .''>   -Rendell Skaggs