[ANSTHRLD] Late ILoI

Griffin ap Rhys lord_housemythos at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:35:21 PDT 2001

My apologies to everyone and especially to Lady Emma,

     I have only been able to work on the AG infrequently.  Last Thursday I
twisted my knee, and then Monday night dislocated it rather badly.  Have
been on medication and in bed quite a lot.  Am trying to get it out and have
most of it done (save the scans and some info).  I should have it out in the
next couple of days and I am sure Emma will have the Gazette out quickly
after that in her usually efficient way.  Sorry for the delay.

In service,
Lord Griffin ap Rhys
Asterisk Herald
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Maltese do some strange s**t with heraldry."
---Master Da'ud ibn Auda, Ansteorran Kingdom Heraldic Symposium, 2001