[ANSTHRLD] arcery award Viable sugeestion

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Aug 30 09:03:16 PDT 2001

There you go!  While I love our little 5 greater and 5 lesser pointed
mullet, it's extremely difficult to make correctly in ANY medium.  The one I
hated to make because it took a couple of hours each was the Compass Rose.
And the size of the charges also make a big difference.  Like the Star that
the Crane is holding is very small and tough to do.  While I doubt that
we'll need large quantifies of the insignia at any given time, still.......

Gilli