[ANSTHRLD] arcery award Viable sugeestion

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 07:31:48 PDT 2001

In a message dated 8/30/2001 8:28:49 AM Central Daylight Time,
gilli at seacove.net writes:

> please ask yourself, would I want to make multiple copies of this design?

Amen, brother Ben!!!  It's not so bad if the insignia is a bracer, but if
someone decides that it should be a woven band -- and I've been carefully
avoiding any suggestion of consistency with the Iris, Star of Merit, and
Centurian insignia -- then let's be *real careful* what we want to put on the
thing.

Kathri
who has 6 Stars of Merit woven but hasn't managed to put an acceptable Star
on them.