[ANSTHRLD] arcery award Viable sugeestion

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Aug 30 06:28:08 PDT 2001

I'd like to point out one aspect of award things that appears to get over
looked in this stage of it's birth.  And that is, after all the discussions,
oooos and ahhhhs, folks gotta make it.  Having made several award insignias
in my time, I can tell you that simple is better.  So in choosing a badge,
please ask yourself, would I want to make multiple copies of this design?
Or will the folks that do be out to get me for what I'm putting them
through?

Just a thought.

Gilli