[ANSTHRLD] Please check my conflict check

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 15:26:36 PDT 2001

As a resubmission, I am checking on:

Argent, in fess three roses and a base sable.

This client has already been tripped on the roses=cinquefoils issue, so I'd
like to avoid that and all others.  I found a couple that I had to think
twice about, so I'd like to have someone else double-check me, preferably
from the top.

But I will tell you what I thought twice about:

Argent masoned sable, three roses azure slipped and leaved vert, a base
sable.

1 CD for tincture of primary charge group, 1 CD for unforced change of
position of roses, nothing for masoning.  Rather close but clear, right?

And also:

Argent, in pale three roses sable between two flaunches vert, mulletty argent.

1CD for type of peripheral, 1 CD for tincture of peripheral, nothing for
forced change of arrangement of roses, nothing extra for mulletty beyond the
CD for tincture, right?

Thanks for your help,
Kathri