[ANSTHRLD] Key Connor - device

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 21:44:22 PDT 2001

Maybe it's past my bedtime, but let me see if I'm
understanding correctly: if somebody from An Tir or
Drachenwald wanted the mullet five-and-five sable on
or, no problem.  But if an Ansteorran wanted it, it's
likely to get returned but would be registered upon
appeal to Laurel?

Andrè

--- Tim McDaniel <tmcd at jump.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 12 Aug 2001, Ray Smith <rayasmith at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> > Key Connor also wants to register a device.  One
> of
> > the elements is, on a pall or a mullet of five
> greater
> > and five lesser points sable.
> >
> > I just wanted to double-check that this particular
> > species of mullet on an or something is not
> protected
> > (star of Ansteorra and all).
>
> (Historical note snipped, on the grounds that it
> could confuse
> things.)
>
> It's not reserved at Laurel level.  That means that
> anyone from
> *outside* the kingdom who wants it can get it
> without let or
> hinderance.  It also means that if anyone from
> Ansteorra got it
> bounced for presumption or whatever, it would be
> registered (barring
> any other problems, of course).
>
> Danielis de Lindonio
> --
> Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
> if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.
>  "To join the Clueless Club, send a followup to this
> message quoting every-
>  thing up to and including this sig!" --
> Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger