[ANSTHRLD] book descriptions

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Tue Aug 21 22:35:01 PDT 2001

R Husted <rhusted at mastnet.net.> wrote:
> --Papworth--
> ex libris, some wear to cover and spine, binding needs repair, all
> pages, no major damage except where cover is separating
>
> --Combined ordinary --
> bound in a lovely 4 inch, red, 3 ring binder
> first page is torn out but all others appear to be fine,
> no major damage

Um, I'm afraid I don't understand why you posted the message.  Are you
wondering what they are?  Are you looking to sell -- if so, under what
conditions?  Do you want to get rid of them to a good home?  Are you
posting the names for people to "ooh" over?

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)