[ANSTHRLD] book descriptions

R Husted rhusted at mastnet.net
Tue Aug 21 22:52:12 PDT 2001

> Um, I'm afraid I don't understand why you posted the message.  Are you
> wondering what they are?  Are you looking to sell -- if so, under what
> conditions?  Do you want to get rid of them to a good home?  Are you
> posting the names for people to "ooh" over?
>
> Daniel de Lincolia

 sorry, I didnt mean to be vague ... please read post titled  "now taking bids
for books" . I asked on the list about a month ago about removing these two books
from the baronial library and received several offers to purchase (make donations
to barony) if I decided to do so.  I have received permission from my barony to
remove them and am now taking bids.

feel free to "ooh" (not that it will accomplish much) or to bid
please feel free to ask any more questions if I am still being unclear of my
intentions.

medb