[ANSTHRLD] Sept Decision Meeting

PoetLover poetlover at spdway.net
Wed Aug 22 17:32:48 PDT 2001

> By who?   I have yet to see any event that did not have time
for a handful
> of herald to gather to make the decisions.  I was hoping to
attend the
> meeting but if it is moved it does make it rather difficult.

I agree. I was looking forward to attending the decision meeting,
however if it is held during the week cannot attend. I understand
if time constraints at Stargate do not allow for a scheduled
meeting, but couldn't we (like I have seen lots of people do)
just sort of accidently end up at the very same spot at the very
same time with someone accidently bringing the required
materials?  Or actually, as my husband just pointed out, couldn't
it just be moved to Friday night before everything really gets
going?
Bridgid