[ANSTHRLD] Sept Decision Meeting

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Wed Aug 22 17:55:57 PDT 2001

I have no problem with a decision meeting on the Saturday of Baronial.  If
we have the ICC, it shouldn't take terribly long.  The only commitment I
have on that day is serving feast, which I know nobody will conflict with.
People gotta have their feast. ;)  Maybe if we split the decision meeting
into a morning meeting and an evening meeting, so we don't miss too much of
one particular event by doing the whole thing at once?

I'm not likely to be up there on Friday, but my wife (if she is still gonna
go) and I are looking into getting a hotel room up there so we can stay late
Saturday.

Rgds,
Alden, Bordure