[ANSTHRLD] Pen and sword

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Wed Aug 22 23:08:28 PDT 2001

> I hope I don't offend too much with this:

Not really, but I feel obliged to defend. :)  It's for a company, not a person,
and it's meant as a plume and poignard, not a pen and sword.  The reason for
the plume should be pretty obvious (particularly from my email address).

Chandra

--
Shri (Lord) Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy, Pursuivant Extraordinaire
Northern Regional Virtual Scribe, Captain of the Plumes of Mooneschadowe