[ANSTHRLD] Pen and sword

Tim McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Aug 22 22:45:33 PDT 2001

In re
    (Fieldless) In saltire a quill pen [tincture] and a sword [tincture].

I hope I don't offend too much with this:

I'm now imagining several men dressed in various costumes (a knight, a
forester, a Moor, a priest, ...), calling themselves
"The Villain People", singing their hit

   I'm sorta tired of that T - S - C - A
   It's overdone, that T - S - C - A
   He uses pen and sword
   And I'm kinda bored
   'Cause we've seen the idea before

Please consider as read the usual opinion that "my life on my armory"
is rarely a technique that produces period-style armory.

Daniel de Lincolia, who would have scared the cat when he started
singing it loud and spelling the letters with his arms, except, well,
he doesn't have a cat
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.