[ANSTHRLD] Pen and sword

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 01:13:04 PDT 2001

I find myself in agreement with Daniel.
(That and the cat should make for ample paranoia.)

It is not that hard to select armory that suits
a time period.  You don't necessarily have to
pick the simple Norman period that Daniel
prefers or the German armory I like.  We see
far too much modern, fantasy, and Renny armory
that we really need to get it over to the populace
that you don't have to do it that way.  Each of us
needs to explore different eras and styles of armory
as names have already been explored.

Documenting and pointing out questionable style will make a difference to
the people who want good armory.

Magnus