[ANSTHRLD] Pen and sword

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Sun Aug 26 14:24:45 PDT 2001

doug bell wrote:

> It is not that hard to select armory that suits
> a time period.  You don't necessarily have to
> pick the simple Norman period that Daniel
> prefers or the German armory I like.  We see
> far too much modern, fantasy, and Renny armory
> that we really need to get it over to the populace
> that you don't have to do it that way.  Each of us
> needs to explore different eras and styles of armory
> as names have already been explored.

I think part of the problem is for years we checked for conflict with
period armory and to clear something for registration you had to do
weird things to it.  Thus, people got used to seeing "bad" armory and
think it's the norm.  It's an education thing.

--Perronnelle

--
Is the kidney a bean-shaped organ, or is the bean a kidney-shaped
legume?  -- George Carlin
mailto:findbook at flash.net