[ANSTHRLD] Possible new award

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 16:31:27 PDT 2001

Her Majesty actually lurks on this list and any suggestions are usefull,
and this one does seem viable. Currently nothing (including the insignia)
is set in stone so keep thinking of badge idea's.

Additionally the following names have been sugested by Timothy, Anyone
else want to take a shot at names?

Order of the Hunt (which actually ties in nicely with the Royal Huntsman)

Order of the Falling Stars
Order of the White Bracer

Although it would be just as easy to come up with a badge and base the
name on it.

Darius