[ANSTHRLD] Possible new award

Rendell Skaggs rendells at code-works.com
Mon Aug 27 16:11:12 PDT 2001

So we change the pheon from Or to argent, another CD for change in
type and color of tertiary. I didn't find any conflicts with:
[Fieldless] On a mullet of five greater and five lesser points sable,
a pheon argent
However, until Darius or someone posts as to the viability of this
or other options it's a moot point.

-Seanan

Teceangl wrote:

<comparing
[Fieldless] On a mullet of five greater and five lesser points sable,
a pheon Or
vs.
[Fieldless] On a Star of David sable, a saltorel Or>

--
    ___
   / .''>   -Rendell Skaggs