[ANSTHRLD] Possible new award

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 28 07:05:37 PDT 2001

Agreed they are fine names. should we decide to go with these perhaps  then a
badge of  one of the following might be of use:

Sable a on a fess between two pheons argent, a Molet of five greater and five
lesser points Sable

or possibly:

Sable On a fess Argent a broken arrow Sable
Sable On a fess Argent an  arrow Sable

Darius

(unless of course my memory circuits are crosswired I believe St Sebastion has
been  depicted several times holding a broken arrow. Albrecht Drurer's painting
comes to mind. Of course he has also been depicted holding a complete arrow and
pierced by a multitude of arrows. He survived a firing squad of Archers of the
Pretorian Guard)