[ANSTHRLD] Possible new award

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 12:25:01 PDT 2001

Other possible ideas, from browsing indexes of Patron Saints :

Order of Saint Eustachius
Order of Saint Hubert
Order of Saint Christoper

all of the above saints are patrons of either Archers or
Hunters/Huntsmen.

Of the above, I like the roll of the sound of St. Eustachius the best.
I would also include for the order a form of address, but not bog down
the order name with it (like the Centurions are).  I might style them
"Protector X" or "Sentinel X".  I would avoid "Huntsman X" as the ROyal
Huntsman does exist, and it is not a given that a member of this order
would win that competition.

Timothy