[ANSTHRLD] Possible new award

Wilim Penbras wilim.penbras at pandora.org
Tue Aug 28 12:21:16 PDT 2001

I haven't had a chance to conflict check them but I have a few suggestions.  Given that I'm the idjit that suggested Order of Orion without checking it fully first I'd like to but here are a few more as penance.

For a badge I like: Sable and Or on a mullet of five greater and five lesser a pheon counterchanged.

I'd like to get it fieldless but I'm Really not sure how to blazon the split down the middle for counterchanging.

Otherwise I do like: (Fieldless) On a fess Argent a mullet of five greater and five lesser points between to pheons sable

For names, which is where I screwed up to begin with, like, (in no particular order):

Order fo Sherwood
Order of the Golden Pheon
Order of the Sable Arrow
Order of the Weary Archer
Order of the Broken Gold
Order of the Pierced Hart
Order of the Bent Yew
Order of the Sable Sky
Order of the Sable Flight
Order of the Empty Quiver

Some are definitly better than others but there they are.  I suppose now I can go and have a go at actually conflict checking some of them.

Wilim Penbras