[ANSTHRLD] Houston Area Heralds

Bridgid of Kincairn bridgid at zamigo.net
Sun Dec 9 20:09:53 PST 2001

Greetings all!

    I am addressing this mainly to the Houston Area Heralds, so please forgive the bandwidth to everyone. On Saturday, December 21, my husband will be having surgery at TIRR there in Houston. We will be there for at least 3 maybe 4 days. I am making arrangements to stay with a friend there in Houston, but as a backup I am begging the good heralds for a bit of floor space in case my first set of accomodations falls through. My husband does not want me to stay at the hospital with him although that is probably where I will spend most of my time anyway. If you would be willing to house me for a few days, please contact me privately at mailto: bridgid at zamigo.net . Also, if there will be any heraldic meetings during this time I would like to try to attend, as my husband will probably end up having me tossed out of the hospital so I don't drive him stir crazy.

In Much Appreciation,
Bridgid of Kincairn from Stonebridge Keep
(Renee Kettling)