[ANSTHRLD] November 2001 ILoI comments

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:00:48 PST 2001

>That's too late to be an authentic source of an English descriptive
>byname -- I believe that last names were hereditary by then.  However,
>I think it's registerable.
It is, they are and unfortunately yes it is.
By the time a name gets this far all I worry with is its
registerability.  Any hope for authentic recreation is
usually realized or gone by commentary.

> > >7) Gunnv=F6r silfrah=E1rr (Bryn Gwlad)
>I hope that information will be on the LoI.
Haven't gotten that LoI yet.  The source is Geirr Bassi.

>*scream* No, no, not more documentation from Gunnora!  My back isn't
>that strong, and I need to be able to lift the packet!

Why do I have a picture of Daniel screaming for help
at a window cause his residence has been filled by
the paper blob.

I noticed last night that the name MacJock is
registerable.  Will have to suggest that at fighter
practice.

Magnus