[ANSTHRLD] November 2001 ILoI comments

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at ev1.net
Thu Dec 27 11:37:56 PST 2001

It's been a good Christmas.  I opened my mailbox and lo and behold, there
was the October LOAR waiting for me.  I hurried inside (well, not so much
hurried...I had to change the plates on my truck first, and my registration
sticker....), but when I did get inside, I opened up the LOAR and after
saying "ugh" at the tiny font size used on the cover letter...well, pretty
much throughout the whole LOAR....I'm 28...I shouldn't need a magnifying
glass to read yet!....I flipped to the Acceptances for Ansteorra and what do
I find???

Alden Drake.  Name and device.  Per pale gules and Or, on a chief sable
three lozenges Or.

Woohoo!  It's a very satisfying feeling to get your name and device
registered.  My thanks to Griffin, Kathri, and yes, even Francois, all who
helped me with the forms and conflict checking. :)

I just thought I'd share. :)

Cheers,
Alden