ANSTHRLD - Conflict Check - shark naiant

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Feb 7 14:48:54 PST 2001

Teceangl <tierna at agora.rdrop.com>
> Hrm.  I'm seeing in my tworped and wisted little herald's head,
> (Fieldless) A shark naiant argent semy of roundels azure and vert.

*twitch*  *twitch*

> I think it's acceptible.  Have you checked it for conflict yet?

Urm.  Good point.

The only occurrence of "Shark" is in the aforesaid
"John Shark the Wanderer".  The closest-sounding name is
White Scarf, Order of the".  I'd say that their appearances and
sounds are sufficiently difference as to avoid conflict.

DdL
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)