ANSTHRLD - Will this fly?

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Fri Feb 23 23:51:04 PST 2001

> On a white background, a green winged hart (deer)
> carrying a woman chivalric fighter with a lance (the
> woman, not the deer), sideways - the charge facing to
> the left (a profile-type view).
> First, is this legal?  And second, what would be the
> correct blazon?  (And while I'm at it, does it
> conflict with anything out there)?

BLESS YOU for the plain-language description!
Are the woman, the hart and the spear all green?  By "chivalric
fighter" may we assume she is armoured?  Does she wear a helmet?
How many of the hart's hooves are on the ground: one, two, three
or all of them?  Are the hart's wings raised up and over its back
and rider, or in another position?
Please make certain the spear is NOT too large.  The woman and the
hart must have much more visual weight to keep out of trouble for
having slot-machine armory (three or more different charges of
equal visual weight in the same charge group).

Yes, it's legal.  Although a bit fanciful, it isn't even particularly
strange.
We need to know if three are any tinctures other than vert (green) on
the charges, and the posture of the hart, and how the woman is dressed,
in order to properly blazon it.  But I assure you, it CAN be blazoned,
and will be conflict checked as soon as we get a clean blazon.  Winged
stags are registerable, mounted riders are registerable, both have been
registered in the past twelve months.

- Teceangl
--
        The (Fieldless) is a convention which says "no, we didn't
	forget a field tincture here, there isn't any, so sod off".