ANSTHRLD - Conflict Check Help & Household Question

GeekGrrl geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Wed Feb 7 09:06:46 PST 2001

Kom heil...

I am currently attempting to conflict check the following proposed badge:

Gyronny of six vert and azure, a shark naiant argent.

I have found the following registered badge that seems to conflict, but
I'm not sure:

Per bend azure and sable, a shark naiant to sinister argent. Registered to
Sean of Elmhurst via the West

I know there is a CD involved for the difference of field (colors and
division), but is there a CD for each, or do they combine into one? What
fish charges are sharks considered to conflict with? (For the record, I
checked Fish:Other, Fish, and Dolphin:1. I may have missed something.)

Also... what documentation is required on a household name
registration? I'm a little confused about them, not having seen a
household name submission before.

Thanks for any help!

Lady Sunnifa
Acting Herald, Lindenwood