ANSTHRLD - OP Questions

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Fri Feb 9 12:42:46 PST 2001

In a message dated 09-Feb-01 8:22:34 AM Central Standard Time,
dmmerlick at earthlink.net writes:

> Actually Robert, We are still working on that, what we need at this point is
> the exact dates. that is the biggest problems with Awards given on the
> field impromtu at wars traking down the date to make the entry Darius

       I don't know the exact date but it was done on Saturday right before
the resurection battle.  I was there and Sir Burke was there.  I'll see if I
can find an old Black Star to find the date.
       I just spent a lot of time updating the local OP and find a lot of
cases where people say they have awards that do not appear in the Kingdom OP.
 Some of them have scrolls some don't.  Do I need to send copies of the
scrolls or just the information from them?   I also am working from the Local
OP we did for our Baronial Elevation 4 1/2 years ago and it lists several
awards that do not appear in the kingdom OP.  Quite a few from TSAQ dated
03/09/96.  I've already checked and the presiding nobles and local herald
don't have records from this event.
       The other issue we have is that a lot of our people have awards under
two or more names and under multiple spellings.  Also lots of people who say
that their listing in the OP is not how they spell their name.  Is there a
proceedure to consolidate the awards listings under the current name?  Do we
only do that if they register the name?  We have one person with three AoAs
under three different names.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Barony of Northkeep