ANSTHRLD - Fwd: Jeanne's name submission

Brent Ryder bryder at compucom.com
Tue Jan 2 05:46:40 PST 2001

Howdy all. I just received the following from Count Alaric Drake. What do you all say about the name and documentation. Names are not my forte.

Borek

******************
Hey there Borek!

Well, I have submitted device stuff in the past, but have never ventured into
name submissions.  I am a bit uncertain as to the form the documentation
should take and wonder if ya' could take a quick look at the attached name
submission form and tell me what you think about it?  I would be
super-grateful, in that I would prefer not to screw up Jeanne's submission at
this early stage.  Also, what do you think about the name itself, and it's
chance of getting through the College?

Thanks a million!

Drake

Sibri de Aldebourne

"Sibri" --  Found as a feminine given name in "A Dictionary of English Surnames", a paper written and published at the Known World Heraldic Symposium (1994) by P.H. Reaney.  This compilation can be found at "  www.s-gabriel.org/names/talan/reaney/reaney.cgi?Seburg "   It is attributed to 1276.

"de Aldebourne"  --  Found as a surname in "English Names from Pre-1600's Brass Inscriptions", a compilation of names at " www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/names/brasses/lastnameCD.html#D ".  This was produced by Julian Goodwyn (Janell K. Lovelace).  This surname is attributed to 1380, Oxfordshire England.