[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Art Examples

Amanda Lewanski editor at texas.net
Tue Jul 10 17:56:50 PDT 2001

Suzanne Powell wrote:

> I will be teaching a class on Heraldic Art at this weekend's Symposium.
>
> Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some copies of devices submitted
> (and whether or not it would be OK to use same)?  I'd like to get some copies of
> submitted devices returned for redrawing, and those same devices redrawn so they
> were approved by the College.

I doubt I can get them to you in time, my lady, but I kept a copy of every device
I ever drew for a submittor, and have quite a file I'm willing to release copies
of for teaching purposes. I also have old notes from my own Herald's Painter
classes, if you'd like that.

--Alisandre, long, long ago Iris Herald in an Ansteorra far, far away, seems like

(FYI, Iris Herald was responsible for heraldic art training)