[ANSTHRLD] Request for assistance

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Jul 11 16:55:06 PDT 2001

Tadhg wrote:
> Also, note that the armigerous awards are signed by the King and
> Queen, as well as the Baron and Baroness...

One reason why the Steppes refuses to have any award charters when
they give the Oak: if someone signs something, he feels proprietary
towards it.  There's nothing to sign.

> every time you get an award like a Thistle or Crane, you have
> conveyed upon you an AoA.  ...  But I believe you still get an
> AoA...I've collected 5 to date.

The understanding I have is that you cannot wet the sea.  When you get
your first armigerous award, thou art armigerous forever, unto the
order of Melchizidek, and the further armigerous awards do not affect
that.  You are not Lord Lord Lord Lord Lord Tadhg.

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)