[ANSTHRLD] Request for assistance

PoetLover poetlover at spdway.net
Fri Jul 13 09:16:03 PDT 2001

> >Mendersham hit this problem awhile back.  Their solution was to register
it
> >as a Guild instead of an order.  I think they planned to use it like an
> >order, though.  Sigmund, do you know?

> The plan is to use it as a service guild until and if they elevate to
barony
> level, at which point they will presumably convert it to their armigerous
> service order/award.

The award was created to honor those who showed great service to our shire.
As of this point everyone that has the award already has plenty of thistles,
irises, and other titles including a Laurel. Several of the receipientsalso
have the Sable Comet for service. We do not intend for this to become an
award for the kingdom OP at this time. We do eventually want to try to
become a barony. Until then this award is only a shire level award.