[ANSTHRLD] possible name submission

PoetLover poetlover at spdway.net
Sun Jul 15 14:57:31 PDT 2001

Greetings everyone-
I have a client that would like to use the name Anna McToma'ir (the ' being over the a of course). I know Anna will not be that hard to document. It is the McToma'ir part I am wanting help with. The client is wanting this name because it is supposedly an early derivative of Thompson (her mundane name). Any help you can give would be appreciated. I do not have a lot of name books and I have the shire books here but they are mostly armory, not names.
Thank you,
Bridgid

(Gyronny Or and Sable, a fusil within a bordure azure {if you all are kind enough to pass it})