[ANSTHRLD] old files

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Wed Jul 18 13:06:58 PDT 2001

> do I have any reason to keep the following
>
> "Combined Ordinary of Various Small Ordinaries"  presumably used to
> conflict check against mundane armory

Ask around before ditching htis.  Some people still want the Combined.

> paper copies of SCA Ordinary and Armorial dated 1989.
> I presume more current versions are available and that we should look
> into acquiring them. are paper copies really needed now that most
> conflict checking is done online?

YES, paper copies are needed!  Migawd, are you gonna haul a computer and
find an internet connection at consulting tables at camping events?
On the other hand, the latest O&A is 9th Edition, dated last year, and
you should have the old one replaced and recycle the 1989 version.  It's
too old to bother buying updates for.

- Teceangl
HaL, An Tir
--
          Fill your mouth with toothpaste and quack like a duck.