[ANSTHRLD] From the QC Herald

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 18:49:12 PDT 2001

Greetings.
To all those who helped to herald the magnificent
tournament at this past weekend's Queen's Champion
event here in Bryn-Gwlad:  I have heard nothing but
praise for job we did in service this weekend.
Whether local or from around the kingdom, I wish to
extend each and every one of you a most heart-felt
thank you and job well done.  I hope I have the
privilege of working with you in the future.

Andrè de Chartres, Halberd Pursiuvant Bryn-Gwlad

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger