[ANSTHRLD] July ILOI

Griffin ap Rhys lord_housemythos at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 07:15:27 PDT 2001

Milord Equinox,
     Bordure is correct.  The device on the forms that I have for Daniel de
Bourdon show the horse crossing the per chevron division, which would make
the blazon correct as it stands.  I would need new forms showing the horse
completely in base to submit it with the desired blazon.
     If you have any further questions for me, please do not hesitate to
ask.  I remain,

In service,
Lord Griffin ap Rhys
Asterisk Herald
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The griffin is the king of all the creatures.  Whilst the lion is the king
of the beasts and the eagle is the king of the birds, the griffin that bears
a combination of the best attributes of both these magnificent creatures,
like a good claret, is better than the sum of its constituent parts."
---Stephen Oliver, An Introduction to Heraldry