[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium 2002

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Tue Jul 24 09:14:11 PDT 2001

>What is proper process for putting a bid in for this? I >am currently
talking with my local shire officers about >possibly putting in the bid
for this.

Same as for any other event that a group wishes to bid on. Just send me
your bid and I will decide among those I receive and let everyone know
after the time limit has expired.

The event will be held about the same time. I have not reserved the time
as yet, but will be doing so shortly.

If you have any specific question, let me know and I will answer them as
best I can.

Borek, Star