[ANSTHRLD] Herald's Handbook

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Fri Jul 20 08:59:34 PDT 2001

Howdy All,

There has been word of a 'Herald's Handbook' being worked on for some
time. I have contacted the last known person working on it and gotten no
response to any inquiries I have made on it so I can only assume it is
not done and may not be done in the near future.

This being said, I would like to know what everyone would like to see in
a 'Herald's Handbook'. I have heard of the4se being anywhere from a two
page basic document to something much longer and more in depth. My
thought on the 'Herald's Handbook' is to have both. A short basic
summary and then a longer reference document that is referenced by the
summary.

Let me know what you all think should be in the book and any comments
you all have on my propsoed layout. I am in hopes of having this done by
the end of the year if not sooner. I am sure it will need revision after
it is initially put out, and I will work on it while I am in office, but
will then be passing it on to my successor to complete.

Borek, Star