[ANSTHRLD] Female Italian Name

R Husted rhusted at mastnet.net
Tue Jul 24 15:38:24 PDT 2001

Ron Knight wrote:

> I hope this has been of some assistance to you.
> Again, let me know where you are and I'll try and connect you
> with the local herald.

Well I happen to be the new acting herald for Loch Soilleir. so you have already succeeded in contacting me. I will be most happy to assist this lady in documenting and registering her name. all assistance from persons on this list is greatly appreciated. I may come back for more advice as needed, I am not shy about asking.

Stefana, we met briefly at coronation at the charter painting table. I look forward to seeing you again and working with you to register a name you will be happy with. Feel free to ask any questions you wish, I will do my best to answer.

Hi Nicolette, I dont have Stefana's address, would you please pass along my message to her. I will be most happy to process her name. Modar has already done all the work for documenting and conflict checking it, so the job should be easy.

Medb
acting herald Loch Soilleir
rhusted at mastnet.net