[ANSTHRLD] RE: [Redtape] Eor

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 12:16:33 PDT 2001

What about branch heralds?  Are we required to do an
EOR, and if so, what goes there?  And who does it go
to, the appropriate Regional?  I've been branch herald
in Bryn Gwlad for over a year, and this is news to me.

Andrè de Chartres, Halberd Pursuivant of Bryn Gwlad

--- "Dale, Richard N" <DaleRN at aetna.com> wrote:
> Good point Julia!
> Each Great officer must submit an End of Reign
> report at coronation in
> written form.
>
> If you have a regional officer as your superior or
> you should have one, you
> should submit an eor to your regional or kingdom
> superior. What is required
> in that report is up to the individual great
> officers, so contact your
> regional if you have a question. Also make sure your
> regional has the
> correct contact information for you.
>
> The next most important item (for regionals) besides
> the report itself is a
> listing of the warranted officers under your care.
> It is these lists of
> officers that the great officers use to compile
> there roster warrants to be
> signed by the crown. Too many times this information
> is not correct. Hey, it
> has happened to me.
>
> Lastly if you don't know Ask you regional or Kingdom
> Superior or better yet
> email this list!
>
> Richard Fairbourne

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger