[ANSTHRLD] New Zodiacus

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Mon Jun 4 08:55:00 PDT 2001

Howdy again,

HL Rosalia has completed her two years and we have chosen HE Rumil
Fletcher as the new Zodiacus Herald.

Rumil has been assisting Rosalia for much of her term and has been
responsible for converting the OP to PDF format so he is well qualified
and knowledgable about the OP database already. Everyone welcome him to
his new office and start sending him the Court Reports. I am sure he
will list his preferred contact info here and in the AG.

I would like to thank HL Rosalia O Brogan for doing such a great job on
the OP during her tenure. The OP is now more accurate than ever, it is
up to date, and is readily available to all via the web. We owe her many
thanks for her sterling efforts.

Borek, Star