[ANSTHRLD] Letter of introduction

Rumil Fletcher rumil at prodigy.net
Mon Jun 4 10:29:41 PDT 2001

Unto the Heralds of Ansteorra,

Enclosed is my first report to the Kingdom, sent to the Black Star
for inclusion in the July issue.  I wish to also thank our Borek and
Rosalia for having the confidence in me to recommend me.

Note that Rosalia with still maintain the zodiacus at ansteorra.org
address until Coronation.  But you can reach me prior to that at
rumil at prodigy.net or the pone numbers below.

Rumil Fletcher

 From the Incoming Zodiacus Herald.

Greetings,

It is my honor and pleasure to be selected by their Stellar Majesties
to succeed Her Ladyship Rosalia O Brogan as Zodiacus Herald.  This
office collects the Court Award Reports and compiles them into the
Order of Precedence for periodic publication.  Branch and court
heralds, please find my contact information in the back of the Black
Star under Deputy Heralds.  You may begin sending your award reports
to me as of the Coronation of Duncan and Larissa, July 7th.

Many thanks to Her Ladyship Rosalia for the fine work she has done,
and continues to do in making this transition as smooth as possible.

In the service of Crown and Kingdom,
Rumil Fletcher, Baron

--------------------------------------

Contact Information for the back of the Black Star

Zodiacus Herald (Awards and Precedence):  Baron Rumil Fletcher
(Scott Powers), 11707 Lorene Avenue, Midwest City, OK  73130-8417,
(405) 769-7695, zodiacus at ansteorra.org or rumil at prodigy.net, fax
(405) 769-6254.

J. Scott Powers
President