[ANSTHRLD] HRH's Badge submission

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Thu Jun 7 06:12:05 PDT 2001

>I regret to quote from the RETURNS section of the LoAR
>of March, 2000:

Well that just sux. Permission to conflict wouldn't help either since
they would be heraldically identical.

Now I have to try and work around it with things like a '[Fieldless] A
rose purpure surmounted by another Or barbed and seeded proper' or maybe
put a sword behind it or something......

SCA Twinky..... any period suggestions? HRH's emblems on Her device or
that she uses are a sword, purple roses, peacocks, the colors HRH uses
are Or, Purpure, Azure, and a little Vert

Borek