[ANSTHRLD] HRH's Badge

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Thu Jun 7 11:20:20 PDT 2001

>Peacocks should be checked against Barony of 1000 Eyes
>aka. the dreaded Pocatella Peacocks.

I check everything I can

>Has [fieldless] A peacock in its pride Or
>charged with a rose purpure been considered?

A possibility

>Do you want to keep it fieldless?

Doesn't matter

>2 swords in saltire Or, overall a rose purpure
>is SCA stereotype but may work.

Twinky, but possible

>Has [Fieldless] A rose per saltire purpure and Or,
>been looked at?  Or any purpure and Or rose as mentioned
>in surmounting.  At least this is based on the
>historical Tudor rose.

No, and it is probably clear.

I have the following that I cannot find conflicts for:

'Or, three roses purpure, barbed and seeded proper'

I am also looking at:

'[Fieldless] a peacock feather proper'

I have so far found these as possible conflicts for it depending on if
the tincture for a peacock feather 'proper' is more purple or blue:

Emelyn Pacok, "(Fieldless) A peacock's plume palewise purpure."

Moses von dem Falken, "Argent, a feather azure."(For House Blue Feather)

Let me know what you all think about the tincture conflict for the
feather and if you can find any conflict for the other badge I checked
above. I am thinking a peacock feather is more blue green in color.

Borek