[ANSTHRLD] New Bordure

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Mon Jun 4 07:10:38 PDT 2001

>I am pleased to announce that there is a new Bordure
>Herald (External Submissions Processing) for Ansteorra, >and I don't
have to do it anymore (strange, I am hearing >the music of Handel's
Messiah in my head).  Oh well.
>Anyway, the brave soul who has taken the position is
>Alden Drake from Stargate.  Thanks Alden!  He is on this >list, and
here is his email-wyrmclaw at ev1.net as well as >bordure at ansteorra.org.
He is out of town until Tuesday >and he can post more info then.

I should have posted this myself.

Congrats Alden, I am sure you will do a great job.

Thanks Griffin for doing a great job as Bordure and continuing to do a
great job as Asterisk

Borek, Star