[ANSTHRLD] HRH's Badge

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:08:46 PDT 2001

Its a precedent that causes the conflict.  The two
items are very different but too close in appearance.
This is what I found for March commentary.

"[T]here's no CDs between cinquefoil and (heraldic) rose." (Bruce
Draconarius of Mistholme, LoAR August 1992, p. 32) (Da'ud ibn Auda, LoAR
February 1996, p. 21)

If you are checking cinquefoils it is no problem
with the ordinary.
Foil - Cinquefoil - see also Flower - Rose
However from the rose end you miss it.

Now you know why floral heraldry gives me a rash.
Wait until you have to check conflicts with
Linnean name, proper colored flowers.

Magnus von Lubeck